Welcome to my Notion Page!
Here you can find everything that refers to the topic "Starting Up: Entrepreneurship". The main content can be found under the content summaries. Just click on the three different sections to see more about it. Your guide to success is a decision tree, where you can figure out for yourself what you can do to do the first steps towards building an own business. The different podcasts and videos should inspire you about the topic entrepreneurship. I especially picked founders that have a really interesting story and who are really "down to earth". In that way you can much easier identify yourself with these successful people. Have fun!
YOUR GUIDE TO SUCCESS
Do you have a passion or a specific skill?
- Learn more about this topic
- Try to find a problem that matters for many people and that can be solved by using your passion / specific knowledge
- Keep these things in mind:
- Acquisition: Does it attract people
- Engagement: whether or not users keep using the product
- Monetization: making money from an engaged user
- Enlistment: getting users to spread the word about your idea —> Organic Growth)
Did you find an idea?
- Smart Work > Hard Work —> Think about the components that really matter for the success of your idea
- Don't neglect a system critical component ("Multiplying by Zero Effect")
- Broaden your network but be aware how to treat other people and how to persuade them
- —> Book recommendations: Influence by Robert Cialdini; How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie
- Take you time then try again to go to "1. Yes"
Is there something that is fun to you but looks like work to others?
- That's your passion / specific knowledge!
- Go to "1. Yes"
- Expose yourself to new opportunities (talk to people, join events, Just say YES and don't be afraid!)
- Learn about new technologies
- Come back to this decision tree after one month!
Overview of Podcasts and Videos
Quick Tip for SOURCES: If you're interested in a specific chapter (e.g. mindset), click on:
- Group by