TUM CSO is working with leading organizations and startups in Germany and abroad. Through our cooperations and partnership program, we onboard new partners and we work on projects that apply scientific research towards solving complex challenges in corporate and business.
Currently, TUM CSO is part of the following initiatives.
- TUM Blockchain Research Cluster
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Industrieller Forschung (AIF)
- Innovative Frauen im Fokus (gefördert vom Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung)
- Diversity & Women in Leadership Initiative
- Center for Digital Technology and Management (CDTM)
If you are interested in learning more about our work, you can refer to the following overview or send us a message.
Opportunities for Cooperation
1. Industry Cooperations and Joint Research Projects
We conduct mid- to long-term joint research projects with practice partners. Our cooperation projects are structured through interdisciplinary and Applied Research frameworks to address pressing contemporary industry and business challenges.
You can find selected reference projects in the following:
- Fiedler, M., Heidegger, L., Treffers, T., Welpe, I.M. (2023). Entrepreneurship Performance Deutscher Hochschulen 2023. Chair for Strategy and Organization (TUM). https://www.entrepreneurshipranking.com/german-entrepreneurship-ranking
- Brellochs LL.M., M., Daghles, N., Neuhaus, M., Reger, G., Selzner, H., Treffers, T., Uhlemann, K., Schöllhorn, P., Welpe, I.M. (2023). Noerr Studie zur Konzerntransformation. Noerr Partnergesellschaft & Technische Universität München. https://www.noerr.com/de/insights/studie-konzerntransformation
- Schneider, F., Breuer, P., Treffers, T., Heidegger, L., Welpe, I.M. (2022), Gender diversity in German and French startups. Chair for Strategy and Organization (TUM) & Roland Berger Foundation for European Management. https://www.rolandberger.com/en/Insights/Publications/Gender-diversity-in-German-and-French-startups.html
2. Guest lectures
3. Dissertation cooperations
If you have a promising strategic research proposal and would like to join forces with us to advance your knowledge on a new topic, we offer dissertation cooperations for a minimum duration of 1 year. If you have an idea or a proposal that you would like to submit, you can contact us here.
4. Project Studies for Student Teams
We offer the opportunity to conduct project studies in cooperation with industry partners. A student team works practice-oriented on a chosen topic of an industry partner. Please find more information on project studies here: Project Studies
5. Bachelor and Master Thesis
We offer the opportunity to write Bachelor & Master theses in cooperation with industry partners. The goal of final theses is to find practical solutions via scientific research that answers to an open need for our industry partners. You can find more information on final theses (Bachelor & Master) here.
Subscribers are informed about the news and events of the Chair for Strategy and Organization at the Technische Universität München (Prof. Dr. Isabell M. Welpe).
Registrations to the newsletter can be made here.
Please refer to our contact form.
Chair for Strategy and Organization Prof. Dr. Isabell Welpe Technische Universität München Arcisstraße 21 D-80333 München
Tel.: +49-(0)89-289-24800 Fax: +49-(0)89-289-24805 download vCard