The Chair for Strategy and Organization supervises interdisciplinary projects (IDP) for students of informatics. The IDPs students will collaborate with a team of LSO researchers in the scope of a research project or practical oriented project. The lecture part of the IDP will be covered by lectures and seminars offered by the LSO.
To apply for an IDP please send the following documents to the respective adviser:
- A short introduction why you would be a good fit for the respective topic
- Your CV
- Your current transcript of records
- Your bachelor's certificate (for master students)
What has been done in the past?
Have a look at our students’ exciting findings here!
Organizational issues: What do I have to keep in mind
Find a summary of all relevant organizational issues on your IDP here.
Which topics are available?
Our IDP topics cover applied informatics in social science research as for example:
- Opinion aggregation in internet applications (e.g., Facebook, GooglePlus)
- New instruments for innovative data collection (e.g., online, mobile devices)
Find all available topics here!
You will find further open IDPs within the list of the informatics department under the section "Economics" here.