To get your Instagram profile started you will start with the following information:
- User name
- Profile picture
Recommendation: Use a free “professional” account. Add your profession and get analytic insights about your profile
Find a good user name
A Good name:
- Differentiate and defines you on Instagram
- Is nique to you and your account
- Makes your content easier to find
- Helps people to @mention you for word-of-mouth marketing
- Improves brand recognition and awareness
- Provides information on who you are or what you do
-Keep it simple→ Needs to be simple to be memorable
-Try use keywords (Related to your field)
Create an exciting description
-Profile has potential 150-character description
-Needs to convey your brand personality
-After reading your bio, people should understand what you do and why they should follow you
- What is your brand promise?
- How about your brand personality: Funny? Serious? Informative? Playful?
- What are your special skills?
- What makes your product or service unique?
- What is the first thing you want people to do after they visit your profile?
-Using fonds might let you stand out
6 Tips for Creating a Good Instagram Bio:
- Optimize your Name for Search Queries
- Add Your Skills & Target Audience
- Include Relevant Keywords
- Optimize your Website Link
- Share your Contact Information
- Get Creative & Show Your Personality
Select a fitting profile picture
-Highlight your niche
-Make it as professional as possible (High quality images and not over-edited picture)
Examples for a city life account:
Go on in the suggested order with: