We want you to be a part of it.
📌 Key facts
- • Mission: Improve web3 and podcasting (Keywords: Blockchain Technology, DLT) and help us with business-related topics. Of course, you will get to know the blockchain world, too! We can help you to dive into topics related to all sorts of things: - Internal Processes related to HR, Marketing, Controlling - External Tasks related to Business Development, Partnering, Marketing and Social Media - Creative Tasks such as: Design & Communication or Product User Testing and Customer Relationship Management - Legal and Regulatory Topics - Startup fund raising and investor relationship strategies • When: Start anytime. Applications are open! • How to apply: Send us an e-mail (at the end of this page) with your CV and a grade report to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org Include the Tag: BUS-Conshax You can apply all by yourself or as a team! We will find something that interests you!
As a young startup, we have a lot to do, but not enough people-power. Currently, we have to focus and prioritize our activities. We would incorporate you into our team with practical hands-on topics, that are based on a theoretical basis. By doing this, we can provide you with a experience in a startup that is working with one of the most promising technologies. Feel free to suggest a topic that interests you and that you would love to work on in a practical setting. Your work and the results of your thesis will truly matter and not just serve as another file in the University’s archives.
👩🏼💻Who We Are (Conshax + Chair for Strategy and Organization)
We are the ones that build new ways of monetizing content for content creators. Also, we provide them a new way of connecting to their community. www.conshax.com
The Chair for Strategy and Organization is focused on research with impact. This means we do not want to repeat old ideas and base our research solely on the research people did 10 years ago. Instead, we currently research topics that will shape the future. Topics such as Agile Organizations and Digital Disruption, Blockchain Technology, Creativity and Innovation, Digital Transformation and Business Model Innovation, Diversity, Education: Education Technology and Performance Management, HRTech, Leadership, and Teams. We are always early in noticing trends, technologies, strategies, and organizations that shape the future, which has its ups and downs.
- Create an opportunity for you to gather hands-on experience
- We want to you to work on something that interests you
- Let your work be a meaningful contribution to us and achieve a win-win situation
🧠 Topics of Interest
- Internal Processes related to HR, Marketing, Controlling
- External Tasks related to Business Development, Partnering, Marketing and Social Media
- Creative Tasks such as: Design & Communication or Product User Testing, and Customer Relationship Management
- Legal and Regulatory Topics
- Startup fund raising and investor relationship strategies
- Reliable and self-driven - we are certainly not going to tell you every little step - simply, because we might not know it ourselves.
- You are truly motivated to deliver high quality results and you can also take feedback,
- You give us honest feedback,
- You know when to apply the 80/20 rule and when to give 120% percent.
Beneficial, not a must:
- hands-on experience in the blockchain space (e.g. you have your own wallet, you know what a NFT is
📚 Further Reading
Please at least have a look at the links below and get to know the Internet Computer a bit.
- Fluent in written English
- Team languages: English & German
📬 How to Apply
If you are interested, please contact Moritz Schindelmann (email@example.com) and Pascal Mehrwald (firstname.lastname@example.org) by submitting your CV and grade report. Include the tag: BUS-Conshax
We look forward to hearing more about you!