German and English
🌕 What we do
We believe that every brand will be a web3 brand in the future. We have already seen this with major brands launching NFT collection such as Adidas, Nike, Coca Cola, Gucci, Lamborghini … - and the list goes on and on. At Moonblock we provide marketing and innovation manager the data they deserve. We offer a Web3 Brand Intelligence Solution to find, analyze, and benchmark Web3 projects (starting with NFTs) of brands across industries.
⭐ Why it matters
- 📊 Leveraging the power of consumer and competitor data: For the first time, data on consumer and competitor is accessible on the blockchain that can be utilized to follow best practices, understand consumers better and benchmark performance with peers.
- 👨👩👦👦 Embracing main stream adoption of Web3 technologies: Traditional brands launching NFT collection and metaverse experiences are a key channel to onboard the next wave of web3 users into the ecosystem and embrace the technology
- 📣 There are decades of brand reputation at risk: Traditional brands spent decades of building up their brand and a loyal audience. This is why it is mission critical to get their web3 go to market entry strategy right in an authentic manner without compromising their brand.
⭐ About the opportunity
As a Project Student you are part of the team and work closely together with the founding team. As one of the early members we’re setting the foundation for success of Moonblock together. You work directly with Moonblock’s founders, in particular our CPO Patrick, pushing Moonblock’s Research and Content activities.
The role gives you a comprehensive insight into how brands are adopting Web3 technologies, how to structure, visualize and synthesize information like the MBB consulting firms and how a fast pace early-stage startup operates.
- Conduct detailed analyses of Web3 brand market landscape and macro trends i.e. which traditional brands have launched NFT projects, which crypto-native communities and implementation partners they teamed up with, etc.
- Develop a categorization scheme / taxonomy on how to classify NFT projects (e.g. across PFPs, collectibles, membership passes, utility NFTs, etc.) and apply it to the most insightful database on Brand NFTs in the Web
- Research latest NFT Drops and Metaverse activities of traditional brands, maintain our Brand NFT database and compile deep dive analyses and content for Newsletter, LinkedIn and Co
🎓 Background & competencies
- You are motivated to build something from scratch, you love to enable other people and do not hesitate to get your hands dirty.
- You are enthusiastic about the web3 and NFTs and love analytical challenges
- You like working together with an interdisciplinary, diverse and international team to enhance different aspects our organization.
- You are willing to invest into your personal learning and career development and are available for at least 4 months.
✍️ Why you should consider joining
- Being part of day 1 of a start up: We have developed a beta product and have a first paying pilot customer. NOW we are ready to take things to the next level, mature the product jointly with our customers and build a business together. Join now an early-stage startup at its inception and shape our future organization!
- Work closely with the Founders: We are an experienced, interdisciplinary team that is highly motivated to succeed, but loves to laugh. Work very closely with the founders as the team member #1 and be involved in core strategic decisions. Join now and grow your entrepreneurial spirit.
- Top supporters and investors believe in us: We are supported by first class investors such as W3 Fund, serial entrepreneurs e.g. the founder of Presize or former board directors of large brands (e.g. CTO of Audi). Join now and contribute to showing them they invested wisely!