BusinessResearchOperationsGerman and EnglishProject Studies
German and English
🌕 What we do
We believe that every indsutry will incorporate web3 in the future. We have already seen this with first movers launching NFT collection such as Porsche, Starbucks, BMW, Adidas, Nike, Coca Cola, Gucci, Lamborghini … - and the list goes on and on.
At Web3 Architects we provide services to established firms that want to movbe into web3. We offer workshops, business and technical solutions for moving into Web3.
⭐ About the opportunity
As a Project Student you are part of the team and work closely together with the founding team. As one of the early members we’re setting the foundation for success of Web3 Architects together. You work directly with Web3 Architects founders pushing Web3 Architects Research and Content activities.
The role gives you a comprehensive insight into how firms are adopting Web3 technologies, how to structure, visualize and synthesize information and how a fast pace early-stage startup operates.
- Conduct detailed industry-specific analyses of Web3 market landscape and macro trends i.e. which traditional firms have launched Web3 projects, which partners they teamed up with, etc.
- Develop industry xspecific industry reports on the impact of Web3 on these resepctive industries (e.g. Web3 in Pharma, Web3 in production, Web3 in Ecommerce, Web3 in Banking, Web3 in insurance, etc.) and produce research reports/articles
- Research latest Web3 activities of traditional firms and compile deep dive analyses and content for Newsletter, LinkedIn and Co
🎓 Background & competencies
- You are enthusiastic about the web3 and NFTs and love analytical challenges
- You are motivated to do in depth research and research an industry from from scratch
- You write well and are articulate
- You know how to research both academic journals as well as popular magazines and social media sources
- You like working together with an interdisciplinary, diverse and international team to enhance different aspects of the organization.
- You are willing to invest into your personal learning and career development and are available for at least 4 months.
✍️ Why you should consider joining
- Being part of day 1 of a start up: We are in the process of developing beta products and services. Join now an early-stage startup at its inception and shape our future organization!
- Work closely with the Founders: We are an experienced, interdisciplinary team that is highly motivated to succeed. Work very closely with the founders and grow your entrepreneurial spirit.
- 🤗 Interested?