Project Study or Master Thesis with Dopamining.
🦾Who We Are
Dopamining exists to end the global dopamine crisis by enabling routine consistency. As our ancient neurological reward system is not made for life in the 21st century, we frequently break our habits, discipline, and health goals after just 1-2 weeks.
Dopamining solves this issue by offering AI-based Accountability-as-a-service in combination which strong extrinsic motivation (stake money on your commitments). We are part of the Effective Altruism movement, ans is recognized y leading charities across the globe as an institution that does good in the world.
In stage 1 of our project, we first focus on supporting users by establishing a consistent morning routine as involves a short home workout, verified by AI. For this purpose, we are extending our team to improve our app with the newest standards for UX and gamification to change the lives of our users for the better.
💼 The Job
- Deeply understand our user journey and offer your own ideas
- Create flowcharts of app functionality in Figma
- Build app components in accordance with the plans in Flutter
- Add/ sync new AI & game components into the app
- Test the app for unplanned behaviour & risks
- Strong personal interest in technology
- Some background in Flutter, either through hobby projects, studies or a previous job. We do not require a university degree, we only focus on skill
- A high-energy & supportive team with backgrounds in Google, McKinsey, AI (PhD), etc.
- Fresh codebase and freedom to choose your own methods to reach goals
- Very easy-going culture in terms of home office, life flexibility, and holidays
- Very flexible - Start ASAP
- Test period of 2 weeks
- Total duration is flexible
- Based on performance, we will gladly extend you a job offer after the project study
📝 How to Apply
Write to email@example.com, tell us 3-4 sentences about your app-related experience and motivation for joining the team, and let’s get started!