We want you to be a part of it.
📌 Key facts
- Mission: Improve our Blockchain-enabled podcast listening app. (Keywords: Blockchain Technology, Bitcoin, Lightning Network, Podcasting 2.0, Value4Value, Flutter). Dive deep into concepts and technologies that will shape the future of the podcasting industry: - The Lightning Network, a Bitcoin layer 2 protocol allowing instant cheap payments - Podcasting 2.0, a new standard for podcasting aimed to vitalize the decentralized nature of podcasting - OCPS, a completely new concept for podcasters to distribute paid content - The app is working but needs you to build cutting edge features. - We have experienced developers who can assist you. When: Start anytime. Applications are open! How to apply: Send us an email (at the end of this page) with your CV and a grade report to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org Include the Tag: APP-Conshax You can apply all by yourself or, even better, as a team!
You work closely with us.
As a young startup, we have a lot to do, but not enough people-power. We would incorporate you into our team with a practical hands-on topic that directly ties into our product. By doing this, we can provide you with first-hand experience of working in a startup that develops with one of the most promising technologies. Your work and the results of your thesis will truly matter and not just serve as another file in the University’s archives.
If you are interested in doing your IDP with us but have a suggestion for another topic that fits our company, feel free to reach out to us!
👩🏼💻Who We Are (Conshax + Chair for Strategy and Organization)
Conshax uses cutting edge technology to help podcasters build sustainable revenue streams through direct connections with their audience (www.conshax.com).
The Chair for Strategy and Organization is focused on research with impact. This means we do not want to repeat old ideas and base our research solely on the research people did 10 years ago. Instead, we currently research topics that will shape the future. Topics such as Agile Organizations and Digital Disruption, Blockchain Technology, Creativity and Innovation, Digital Transformation and Business Model Innovation, Diversity, Education: Education Technology and Performance Management, HRTech, Leadership, and Teams. We are always early in noticing trends, technologies, strategies, and organizations that shape the future, which has its ups and downs.
- Create an opportunity for you to gather hands-on experience
- We want to you to work on something that interests you
- Let your work be a meaningful contribution to us and achieve a win-win situation
- Improve our blockchain-enabled Podcast listening app (This is not a useless scam project)
🧠 Topics of Interest
- Mobile App Development (Flutter, cross-plattform)
- Layer 2 blockchain protocols, especially the Lightning Network
- Reliable and self-driven - we are certainly not going to tell you every little step - simply, because we might not know it ourselves.
- You are truly motivated to deliver high quality results and you can also take feedback,
- You give us honest feedback,
- You know when to apply the 80/20 rule and when to give 120% percent.
Beneficial, not a must:
- hands-on experience in the blockchain space (e.g. you have your own wallet, you know what the Lightning Network is) and/or hands-on experience in mobile app development
📚 Further Reading
Please at least have a look at the links below.
- Relevant coding experience
- Fluent in written English
- Team languages: English & German
📬 How to Apply
If you are interested, please contact Conshax (email@example.com) and Pascal Mehrwald (firstname.lastname@example.org) by submitting your CV and grade report. Include the tag: APP-Conshax
We look forward to hearing more about you!