- When: Start anytime. Applications are open!
- How to apply: Send us an e-mail (at the end of this page) with your CV and a grade report.
How do we bring AI into application? What market opportunities do quantum technologies offer? How can we make the economy and society ecologically and socially sustainable?
These are the questions acatech is addressing. As the National Academy of Science and Engineering, we advise the German federal government and the EU, as well as German industry at C-level, on the strategic and operational improvement of the innovation and technology system. We are constantly growing and want to adapt our processes to move forward as a dynamic and implementation-oriented science academy. For this, we need you.
As a student team, you will be working independently to consult us strategically and to drive operatively the standardization of our internal processes, the set-up of a dynamic knowledge management and the adaption of the internal setup organization towards an agile, interdisciplinary, flexible and learning organization. You will get the opportunity to realize your own creative ideas and build new competencies in consulting and business development.
🎓 Your Profile
- Individuals or a team of 2–4 advanced students enrolled in Management & Technology (enrollment in Master preferred)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge in frontend & backend software development
- Agile and flexible mindset with strong communication skills
- Team players with an interest in interdisciplinary collaboration
- Motivated, independent and target-oriented work approach
- High affinity to technology focused and sustainability driven business models
🎯 Your tasks
- Conceptualize a maturity model for data spaces (see blueprint)
- Develop and implement a business plan for the maturity model
- Contribute to building a software platform for maturity assessments
- Manage stakeholders & communities engaged in data spaces
💡 What we offer
- Great opportunity to join a and shape acatech with your own ideas
- Personal development through a high level of independency and responsibility
- Guidance by the business development team as well as seasoned mentors
- Work in a dynamic and dedicated team with flat hierarchies
- Work space in our office and high flexibility for remote work
- Opportunities for continued employment
📝 How to Apply
Jan Biehler: email@example.com