If you plan to take or have taken a course at another institution for which you would like course credit from the Chair for Strategy and Organization (Prof. Dr. Isabell M. Welpe), please proceed as follows:
- Check out the database for transfer of credits of TUM SOMex (see here) for detailed information on whether your course can be directly recognized for a specific course at our chair without any difficulties. If applicable, add the respective information to your mail for quicker processing.
- Send all of the following documents to Maxi Görnitz:
- The application form for credit approval. You can find the necessary PDFs in Grade Management’s Download Center under your study program under “Credit Transfer”. Please note that there are different forms for courses taken at German institutions (e.g., prior study achievements) and non-German institutions (e.g., exchange semester).
- The syllabus of the TUM course to be approved. Please find the respective file on TUMonline or in the course's area. Please contact us for credit approval only if the Chair for Strategy and Organization (TUWIB17) is mentioned as the responsible organization. (PDF)
- The syllabus of the other institution's course containing: (PDF)
- Table of course content
- List of corresponding literature
- Amount of ECTS (if applicable)
- Course level (Bachelor or Master)
Please note the following:
- Requests which do not include all mentioned documents will not be processed
- We do not make general suggestions as to whether courses might be approved. Requests must be complete and specific with regard to the TUM course.
- The approval process may take up to six weeks.
Take a look at the TUM website for further information about the credit approval process and for further documents regarding the credit approval (e.g., Learning agreement).