If you plan to take or have taken a course at another institution for which you would like course credit from the Chair for Strategy and Organization (Prof. Dr. Isabell M. Welpe), please proceed as follows:
- Check out the database for transfer of credits of TUM SOMex (see here) for detailed information on whether your course can be directly recognized for a specific course at our chair without any difficulties. If applicable, add the respective information to your mail for quicker processing.
- Send all of the following documents to Pascal Mehrwald:
- The application form for credit approval. Please choose according to your request: (PDF)
- For non-German institutions (e.g., exchange semester)
- For German institutions (e.g., prior study achievements)
- Table of course content
- List of corresponding literature
- Amount of ECTS (if applicable)
- Course level (Bachelor or Master)
Please note the following:
- Requests which do not include all mentioned documents will not be processed
- We do not make general suggestions as to whether courses might be approved. Requests must be complete and specific with regard to the TUM course.
- The approval process may take up to six weeks.
Take a look at the TUM website for further information about the credit approval process and for further documents regarding the credit approval (e.g., Learning agreement).