1. Becoming an entrepreneur as a student 👩🏽🎓
CDTM offers the interdisciplinary add-on study program „Technology Management“, which is part of the Elite Network of Bavaria. Students from various study backgrounds with creative ideas, great motivation and an entrepreneurial mindset are offered the tools to put their ideas into practice.
20 YEARS OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP EDUCATION AND RESEARCH LEARN MORE ABOUT THE SUCCESS STORY CALLED CDTM LEARN MORE APPLY NOW 20 YEARS OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP EDUCATION AND RESEARCH Learn more about the success story called CDTM THE
Manage and More is with you on your entrepreneurial journey: we offer interdisciplinary project work, workshops, and one-on-one mentoring. You'll learn something new every day and develop your skills and personality with lasting effect.
Manage&More - Das Entrepreneurship-Stipendium
Das Stipendium der UnternehmerTUM zur Entwicklung von Intra- und Entrepreneuren mit Workshops, Coaching und innovativen, interdisziplinären Projekten.
START Munich brings together a new generation of entrepreneurs and offers direct access to the startup world. Since its foundation in 2003, over 400 members have been active in our community. They have founded successful startups such as Freeletics, IDnow, and Trade Republic.
START Munich | Your Student Entrepreneurs Community
Our event schedule is filled with startup visits, in-depth discussions with founders, and exclusive workshops hosted by our partners. We are the largest student-run entrepreneurs community in Munich. If you try, you will find your future co-founder among us. Beyond finding your co-founder, you will discover a network and plenty of opportunities that boost your entrepreneurial journey.
Digital Product School (DPS) is a three-month training program: we enable the next generation of digital product makers to create user-friendly applications.
There are multiple tracks like Software Engineer, Product Manager, Interaction Designer.
Digital Product School
At the Digital Product School, we have "cross-functional" product teams: Product Managers, Interaction Designers, Software Engineers, and Artificial Intelligence Engineers work together in a team, explore and understand user problems and solve them by building a digital product. The Agile Team Coaches support them to perform as a team.
TUM Entrepreneurial Masterclass
Combine scientific excellence with entrepreneurial ambition and create value for society with your Master thesis.
- Start-up Creation Track: write your Master thesis on a topic related to your start-up idea.
- Entrepreneurship Support Track: contribute to the improvement of the start-up infrastructure and support system of TUM with your research.
- Tech Venture Challenge Track: work in an interdisciplinary team with other master students to find sustainable solutions for complex challenges of society.
TUM Entrepreneurial Masterclass
2. Already on the way to founding a start-up 🧑🏻💼
- entrepreneurial-minded individuals and teams
- location-independent and internationality is highly appreciated
- tech-based business ideas in early-stage phase
- not incorporated yet (UG, GmbH, etc.)
- no prototype required
- Duration: 12 weeks part-time program
- identifying suitable market opportunities
- developing of your MVP (Hardware & Software)
- optimizing your pitch deck and pitching skills
- getting access to MakerSpace, to Initiative for Industrial Innovators Prototyping Grants, making contact with the XPRENEURS Incubator, and preparing for the EXIST Grant Program
- You are a complete team with a scalable, technology-based business idea.
- You are working on your start-up full-time.
- Duration: 3 months
- workshops and input sessions about sales, negotiation, legal topics, HR, teambuilding, and all relevant topics for a growing start-up
- intense pitch trainings
- funding of up to EUR 5,000 for prototyping
- office space in Munich and Garching
- We’re looking for start-ups in their early phase with a EUR 2M financing or less.
- prerequisite: a functioning prototype, a registered company (GmbH, UG, etc.), a motivated team and an interest in carrying out a pilot project with one of our corporate partners
• EUR 25,000 of project budget (no company shares are given away) • pilot project with one of our corporate partners, a potential first client • access to our office space in Munich and administrative support • access to our high-tech prototyping workshop MakerSpace • Demo Day with over 250 venture capitalists, business angels, industry contacts, and media representatives • access to UnternehmerTUM's network, including high-profile mentors, business angels, and venture capitalists
3. Other interesting initiatives 🧡
Enactus | Home
Enactus: the largest experiential learning platform developing NextGen Leaders with a head for business and a heart for the world.
Home - SEA - Social Entrepreneurship Akademie
Our vision is for a society that faces social, environmental and economical challenges actively and with critical thinking. We see education as the key to societal change. It is only through a mutual exchange between education, business and society that sustainable change is made possible.
European business exchange programme - Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is a business exchange programme, offering new entrepreneurs the possibility to work for up to 6 months with an experienced entrepreneur in his or her small or medium-sized business in another EU country. [ - Europe]