- She wrote "Eat, pray, Love". How can you ever write future book, that is as good as this one? Fans are disappointed and hater feel encouraged
- Creativity found in lessons heard earlier in life
- 6 years just failure → No publication. But never quit, always going home and continuing writing. She loved writing more than herself (→ more than her ego and being a failure)
- Experience failure & experience success: Failure leads you to the dark and success to the extrem of fame. One is bad and one is good for society. There is a danger for both extremes.
- You have to find your way to go back home again. That is whatever you love more than yourself. Where you can put your energy in (for her it is writing).
- You have to do it for the sheer devotion of writing. The outcome does not matter - the process does.
- Build your house on what you love and do not break it down because of one failure.