Your way to financial success
- Career development
- Financial and wealth situation (How much do you have: all bank accounts, all assets etc.)
- Income situation (How much do you earn per month? Is this stable?)
- Cost situation (How much do you need per month?)
Set specific targets for mid- and long-term (e.g. 5.000€ more in assets in one year)
Here is an interesting article on how to set targets to build generational wealth.
How Much Money Is Needed to Build Generational Wealth?
In this article, I am going to breakdown my lifelong plan to build generational wealth. Whether you have the same goal or not, I think you will find a lot of useful information you can use to help reach your financial goals.
- Make a concrete action plan to achieve your goals
- Prioritize your goals according to your preferences and the expected outcome
You can use this template to get started.
Conduct you plan and do not fall for obstacles!
- Review when major changes occur (e.g. raise in wage)
- Set yourself review dates to rework your plans based on the current situation
- Do not over-manage, do not panic, when you lose something.
Source of content: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ensZI-0zAhs
Source of image: https://www.factorone.net.au/blog/factorone-finance/how-long-is-too-long-to-wait-for-payment, https://www.freepik.com/free-vector/two-employees-with-obstacles-their-way_901524.htm