Adobe has not yet reached any significant environmental milestone
Even though Adobe has not yet reached a significant environmental milestone, it has improved its impact across carbon waste, reaching 95% wasteland diversion rate. However, its water impact has increased since 2018. Adobe’s CO2e emissions cannot be compared to its emissions before 2019 because the company had a different accounting methodology accounting for other factors within its scope 3 emissions.
Adobe does not communicate a strategy to tackle its environmental footprint. No type of communication structuring their actions and plans in any way could be found.
🎯Goals & Actions
2035 - 100% renewable energy
- Improve energy efficiency
- Install on-site renewable energy when it makes economic sense
- Introduce Power Purchase Agreements (PPA), Green Tariffs and others as appropriate for our business
Maintain solid waste diversion for its US operations at a rate of 90% or more
- Waste reduction
- Responsible recycling, for all sites, as feasible
- Continue to measure and reduce per capita water usage at every site
Adobe does not provide the actions taken to reach its target in greater detail.